Welcome to our Customer Services page. Here you will find relevant and useful information including our returns policy, frequently asked questions and specific enquiry email addresses and a contact number.
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the item(s) that you have purchased from www.toolsandleisure.co.uk, or you simply wish to return an item to us (no reason needs to be given), then please follow this procedure:
- Please inform us via email within 7 days of receipt of your goods (include your order number)
- Complete and enclose the following form to speed up the returns process - Delivery and Return Note
- Retain all original packaging where appropriate as a product that is not right for you may be perfect for another customer
- Return to the address given below
- We ask that you obtain proof of posting/tracking information when sending items back to us as regrettably you are liable for the safe return of the goods
What happens then?:
- We will check your returned goods to ascertain saleable condition (damaged packaging, evidence of wear etc may result in a fee being deducted from the refund)
- Inform you via email of your refund and refund amount if deductions are appropriate
- Refund you through the payment method chosen at checkout
If you have ordered the wrong item, or you wish to exchange your purchased goods for different items, then please contact us via the email link on this page. Please then follow the above procedure for returning your goods safely to us. Regrettably, exchanges/change of goods, will result in an additional P and P cost being charged. This remittance must be received before the dispatch of your new order. Any questions please email us.
Do you need to contact us? click here for relevant email addresses
1. Our phone number is: 01342 457210 - which is available Mon-Fri 10am - 4pm. In the unlikely event that your call is not answered please leave a message and a contact number and we will gladly call you back. Please note that all telephone orders received on a Saturday or Sunday will be responded to first thing on Monday morning. Alternatively, if you would prefer to email us then please scroll to the bottom of this page to find all relevant contact details. email are answered during the above stated hours.
2. Dependent on our supplier stock levels we can supply most quantities that our customers require, however, time frames for receiving and shipping these goods will be purely estimated and we accept no responsibility if products are not available in stated times. Discounts - it is interesting how many queries we receive about
discounts for buying two of an item - the answer will always be 'no' for these quantities as we believe that our prices are
competitive. However, if you are thinking of
purchasing 100's of items then we will always attempt to provide an even more
competitive price. Why not contact us for further information?
3. At toolsandleisure we take feedback from our customers very seriously - positive or negative. You may wish to comment through www.reviewcentre.com - this is a public review website where comments appear when people search for us via Google. Or perhaps you would like to comment on the actual product that you purchased - perhaps it is a great tool or maybe just cheap and cheerful - this can be achieved by finding the product on our website and clicking the 'write an online review' link - many customers choose this option. Whichever way you may decide to comment on your shopping experience you can rest assured that we shall always strive to make shopping with us as seamless as possible.
4. Currently yes, just select this option at the checkout. All payment details will be on your order confirmation email that will be sent to you shortly after your order has been received by us - However, please note that we will wait until funds have been received and cleared before dispatching your items - this could be 10-15 days.
5. We are always interested in new product lines - if you feel that you can offer toolsandleisure very competitive prices on your products, a prompt and efficient service and ample all year round stock levels we may be interested. Why not drop us a email?
6. We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce and other couriers for all of our deliveries. Regrettably parcels may sometime be delayed (Please note that we dispatch as soon as possible). Please contact us and we will try to remedy the situation. If after 10 working days your parcel has still not arrived we will submit a loss claim with the chosen postal provider. Each provider will then seek a legal declaration from the customer that the item was not delivered. When the postal operator has received this declaration toolsandleisure.co.uk will then be reimbursed for the loss. At this time we shall resend the order or refund if the customer decides on this course of action. Please note that we have Royal Mail investigate all lost parcels and this may require them contacting you directly. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
7. toolsandleisure.co.uk is registered for VAT. Our VAT Registration Number is: 198 7999 01. This number will be included on all invoices sent to customers.
8. During the order process you will receive several emails form us. A confirmation email of the items that you have purchased, a 'processing' email to let you know that your order has been picked and is being packed, and finally a 'dispatched' email when your parcel is in the hands of Royal Mail, Parcelforce or other courier.
9. Our Special Offers section is extremely popular with our customers as it provides a lot of our stock items at further reduced prices. If you are interested in an item, and the description does not give you the full information that you are seeking, then please email us at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
10. As a retail website there is no need to issue us with a Purchase Order (PO) - if stock is available then you can simply purchase, pay and expect delivery in the time frame that you have chosen. PO are legally binding, to an extent, but can be misunderstood in terms of issue to receiving goods. We DO NOT dispatch any goods to customers until funds have been received and or cleared - there are NO exceptions. Any further queries then why not email us and we will be glad to support.
11. Regrettably, for VAT purposes, we can only deliver to UK Mainland.
Sales - For all queries regarding your order.
Enquiries - General enquiries, customers who have not made an order. For those seeking non UK delivery prices and companies who believe that www.toolsandleisure.co.uk may be interested in stocking their products.
Schools - For all school based queries please use this email address.
Linking Request - If you would like to link to us please make sure that you have followed the directions given here - for further information please use the email address given.